Our Open Enrolment classes allows you to take full advantage of your puppy’s socialisation window! Beginning right away means more socialisation when it counts most
(08) 8339 2842
Opening Times & Location
When is Puppy Preschool held at Avenue Road Vet?
Our sessions are held on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, from 7pm-8pm, and are 1 hour long.
- Practical Socialisation – how to socialise your puppy confidently to new dogs, people and environments
- Appropriate Play – polite greeting and play
- Dogs and Children – positive and fun interactions together
- Boredom Busters
- Mouthing, biting and nipping
- Toilet training
- Jumping up on family and visitors
- Settle on a mat
- Come to me
- Walk on a loose lead
- Puppy games
What to bring to Puppy School
- Current vaccination certificate if not vaccinated at Avenue Road Stirling Vet Clinic
- Puppy on a collar or harness and lead
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Great puppy pre school here. ”
– Steven, dog owner
Meet Our Wonderful Trainer
My name is Jess, I have been an animal enthusiast from a very young age. I have always had dogs and cats in my life and enjoy watching the behaviours of any animal. My husband and I have 4 children, 3 greyhounds and 2 cats. Dog training is my dream job and I am so happy to be able to provide the relevant up to date training to families with new family members.
I have been in the animal industry for about 4 years. My qualifications are the following: Professional Dog Trainer qualifications- Karen Pryor Academy, Pet Professional Fear Free certification, Certificate III in Companion Animals-TAFESA, Dog Bite Safety Educator-Doggone Safe and First Aid Certificate-St Johns.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Really nice staff and our puppy loves the classes offered there.”
– Isaac, dog owner